Thursday, December 4, 2014

Gordo Seminar

Americana from Side Control:
  • I'm in side mount.
  • I need to clear the near elbow first. 
  • I bring the leg closest to B's head to his hip and with my knee, follow his body to clear the arm. 
  • My right hand gets a palm up grip on B's lapel.
  • I bring my chest down to B's body and drive my right shoulder into B's forearm/elbow.
  • I bring my shoulder down towards the mat, forcing B's arm to open.
  • My left had grabs B's wrist and does an Americana.


Double Armlock

This starts off from the move above when you drive their arm to the mat.

  • B swims their arm out to avoid being Americana'd
  • I bring my right hand to my neck and pull B's other arm up in a kesa gatame position
  • I bring my right leg underneath B's right shoulder to keep them elevated
  • I step my left leg over. Driving B's right arm over their body, trapping it.
  • My right hand transfers to B's tricep and I dig my right elbow into B's solar plexus. I use my head and shoulder to keep B's left arm trapped.
  • Depending on how B reacts will determine which arm I attack.

Kimura

  • Both my arms are over B's body. I use my right hand to push B's left elbow to my left. 
  • My left ear comes next to the elbow and push it into my left bicep.
  • I grab my lapel with my left hand.
  • My right elbow and right knee block B's hip
  • I step my left leg over to north south. Both my knees are pinching B's shoulders.
  • My  right hand block's B's right hip
  • My left forearm drives into B's armpit.
  • I drive my body forward forcing B's arm to straighten out and clear past my head.
  • I grab a kimura grip
  • I grab B's belt to secure the kimura grip.
  • I switch my base. Applying force with my left bicep and forcing B onto his right side.
  • I place my right hand behind B's head and force his head forward. Creating space.
  • My right leg comes up to lay against B's back. 
  • I take the back.
  • Once I have the kimura grip with the belt. I step my right foot into B's right armpit and bring my foot back
  • I trap B's right arm in between my calf and thigh.
  • I pull B's right arm.
  • I fall onto my left side. Extending my left leg straight.
  • I triangle my legs.
  • I push B's right arm in a shoulder lock.

No comments:

Post a Comment