Sunday, September 18, 2011

Knee on Belly -> Back -> Double Attack Choke/Armbar

I have my right knee on B's belly. B turns into me and pushes my knee. I sprawl out and collapse my chest on top of B's shoulder. My left arm shoots towards B's hip while my right hand holds B's knee pushing arm and I rotate my body over B's head, switching my base. I should end up with B on their side with their back facing towards me. Mainintaining pressure on B's shoulder so they can't turn into me, I use my right hand to come around the outside of B's head and grab their wrist. My left hand then comes underneath B's arm and grabs my own wrist to form a kimura grip. I then tuck my right shin into B's back while I post out my left leg. I pull B over my shin and use my left leg to get the hook. From here, my right hand goes to B's collar while my left hand comes around B's bicep and grabs my own collar. I can then attack with the bow and arrow or push B's head away and go for the armbar from the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment